Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that this page answers any questions you have. If not, please and they will be happy to help you.
Catalogs and Documentation
- Q. Where can I find Bonfiglioli product catalogs?
A. You can find links to catalogs within our website, on individual product pages. Or you can visit where you can find current catalogs, user manuals, certifications and more.
- Q. I am a current customer or distributor and would like to order catalogs. Who do I contact?
A. Please or directly. You can also .
- Q. Where can I find user manuals for Bonfiglioli products?
A. You can find most user manuals on our website or at
Products and Purchasing
- Q. I have a general question about Bonfiglioli products. Who should I contact?
A. Our can answer your question or can connect you with someone who can. You can also
- Q. I would like a price quote for a Bonfiglioli product. Who do I contact?
A. Quotes for most Bonfiglioli products can be created by our customer service department. Please directly or . You can also
- Q. I would like a 2D or 3D drawing of a Bonfiglioli product. Where can I find one?
A. Mosaico is a web-based tool that provides access to technical specifications and drawings in PDF and a variety of other formats. Only authorized users can access Mosaico. You can
Repairs and Warranty
- Q. I have a question about my Bonfiglioli product warranty or need to file a claim for service, repair or replacement. Who should I contact?
- A. The Bonfiglioli USA after-sales department can help. You can or call directly +1 859-538-1428
- Q. Where can I find spare parts for Bonfiglioli products?
A. You can find Bonfiglioli spare parts through or you can for information.
- Q. Which products can I get through a distributor?
A. Bonfiglioli distributors are able to provide gearboxes, gearmotors, motors and gearheads for industrial and mechatronic applications. You can . Products for the off-highway and wind industries are available through Bonfiglioli ( or the
- Q. Does Bonfiglioli have a distributor in my area?
A. Bonfiglioli has a wide distribution network across North America (USA, Canada, Mexico and Central America). Our BEST (Bonfiglioli Excellence Service Team) partners are authorized distribution and build centers for Bonfiglioli products, and they adhere to strictly enforced service and quality standards. Use our online search tool to If you don't have a distributor in your area,
- Q. How do I become a distributor for Bonfiglioli products?
A. The first step to becoming a distributor for Bonfiglioli is to to set up a meeting. You may also and someone will contact you.
- Q. What industry and quality certifications does Bonfiglioli have?
A. Bonfiglioli is certified to ISA 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and also has numerous international product certifications. You can
- Q. What languages are spoken by staff in North America?
A. English, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Q. Where are you located?
A. The North America headquarters is in Hebron, KY. Please if you would like to visit or take a tour.